Sunday 8 November 2015

Cougar Trap

Another completely UNCENSORED incest depicting real mom and son in action. Don't get the wrong idea, I don't dig for moms but for older ladies. First I thought I am going to hate it but as the story progressed it gradually became more and more erogenous.


It's been a while since I last posted on this blog. There was a big re arrangement in my schedules since I started working from last month onwards. And I barely had any time for blog, hentai or for anime. I started thinking to quit the job but that will end up me being kicked out from home. So all I can do now is to bear with it.

Yoko is happy. She lives a peaceful life with her husband, Masahiko, and their son, Kazushi. But there is one thing she complains... They haven't had sex for a long time. Due to her desperate carnal desires she sometimes masturbates while thinking of her son. Kazushi too loves his mom but they are unable to convey their feelings to one another until Kazushi's friend steps in to take the initiatives. The story gradually escalates from an NTR drama to an Incest drama.



No comments:

Post a Comment